I start back to work tomorrow. I have very mixed feelings about it. I'm SO excited to be back into teaching, earn some money, and meet new people. On the other hand, I'm going to miss William so much.
This week will be a good transition though. He can't go to daycare, so he'll be watched by my mom and Olly. It's only a four day week for me this week and next week. My mom is going to bring William to work so she can see my classroom and I can nurse him at lunch time. I will come home the other days on my one hour lunch break to nurse him and play with him. That will be nice.
Then next week he'll go to daycare a couple days, so I'm glad that this upcoming week he will be at home (although not with me!), and I can still see him halfway through the day.
I will post some pictures of my classroom once I get it organized and decorated!
No comments:
Post a Comment