Yesterday William went to the state fair. He enjoyed the Australian fried potatoes, cheese curds, corndogs, fried candy bars on a stick, and Sweet Martha's chocolate chip cookies...just kidding! It was mom and dad who enjoyed those! Okay, we didn't ear quite all of the food I listed, but it wasn't far off! You have to go to the state fair and eat lots of greasy food. What would be the point if you didn't? William was excellent and enjoyed watching the people.




I'm officially a "working mom". I started back to work last week, and it went really well. My classroom is all ready for the little ones to come tomorrow. I will post pictures of the classroom-I'm planning to take a few tomorrow before the students come (if I remember!). I saw William everyday at lunch time-which was a wonderful transition! I wish I could see him everyday at lunch.
This week he will go to daycare for three days-two full days and one half day. We visited on Friday and he seemed to enjoy it. He played on the floor and watched the other kids. I think he will do okay. I'm going to be thinking about him a lot, and I'm going to call Carla (daycare provider) to make sure he is okay. Olly is dropping him off on Tuesday and Wednesday which I'm glad about.
No comments:
Post a Comment