Friday, January 29, 2010

More Pictures!

Here are some more pictures of Grace. Because we've hardly taken any pictures of me with Grace, I asked my mom to take some while she was visiting with William. I was feeling really good today. Between the quiet day, very content baby, and pain medication, it was a good day :)

I didn't know it was possible, but I love my little William even more now that he has a baby sister. I've seen another side of him-gentle, caring, protective. He's always been gentle and caring, but it's new and different.

My mom told me this little story-this morning before they left her house to visit us he told my parents' dog (Scooter), "Scooter, I'm going to the hospital because my mama, dada, and baby sister need me". Awwww...how true that was!

Every time he has come to visit he walks in and announces, "I want to hold my baby sister!" He is such a proud big brother!

He's pretty eager to get us home. He will say, "Mama, I want you to come home with me." I keep reassuring him that when he gets home from daycare tomorrow, we will be there. I absolutely cannot wait to get home. The nurses are great here, but there's nothing like your own bed, shower, and food!








1 comment:

SpunkyToes said...

Beautiful pictures. You look great and like you are feeling pretty good. Hope you get home soon.