Thursday, January 28, 2010

William Meets Baby Grace!

William met his baby sister the next morning after she was born. He was in absolute awe of her. First of all, he didn't believe my mom when she told him Grace had been born. He said, "No, she wasn't! She's in mama's tummy." I guess he needed to see for himself.

He went right up to her bassinet and waved to her and said, "hi baby Grace". He wanted to hold her right away. He loved touching her face, head, and hands. He wanted to kiss her and put his head down by hers. He said, "I love you, baby sister". It was so cute! I wish I had had our video camera here to capture it on film. He is going to be such a good big brother, and I have a feeling he's going to be protective of his little sister!

It is obvious that Grace knows William's voice. Whenever he gets close to her and talks to her, she stops moving and really listens to his voice. I can already see the love between William and Grace (my heart is melting!).









No comments: