Sunday, July 11, 2010

William (AKA Buzz Lightyear)

William loves Buzz Lightyear. Actually, No, William is obsessed with Buzz Lightyear. I was never too thrilled about character clothing or shoes, but I just had to give in this one time. William saw the Buzz shoes and it was love at first sight. I tried desperately to talk him into an adorable pair of Sketcher tennis shoes. He even let me try one on his foot, but nope, he just wasn't feelin' it. So, I gave in and we left the store with Buzz Light year shoes (at least they cost less than the Sketchers!). And these things not only light up, but they talk. To Infinity and Beyond!

William has seen Toy Story 3 at the theatre twice. He has seen Toy Story 1 approximately 20 times, and he has seen Toy Story 2, most likely, more than anyone else on this earth (including the people who work at Pixar). He loves Buzz. I love Woody (who can resist an adorable little cowboy who says "there's a snake in my boot"?). I even have a favorite part in each movie (William does too). Most of our current conversations consist of discussing our favorite parts in each movie, asking and answering questions about why certain things happen in each movie (he asks, I answer), and deciding who would play each character in our own Toy Story movie (of course William is always Buzz and I am always Woody).

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!




No comments: