Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Potty Training!!!

William is potty trained today! Oh my gosh! It was so easy! We tried the other week and he had several accidents, so we went back to diapers. I decided to wait until he was really ready. Well, today we ran out of diapers and I hadn't made it to Target yet so I put him in underwear.

He had an accident :( Grrr...I gave him a bath and put him back in underwear (although I have to admit I was contemplating a swim diaper but Grace was sleeping in her room and the swim diapers are in her closet). A little bit later I was in my bathroom and William comes running in to tell me he went potty on the toilet. I really didn't believe him so I had to see for myself. Sure enough, there was pee-pee in his little toilet! I made a huge deal about it! YAH! He was so proud of himself! He knew to dump it in the toilet. He also poured water into it and dumped it in the toilet and then washed his hands. Later on he told me he had to go so we went to the bathroom and sure enough-he went!

He's been dry all day and has gone on the toilet 3 times!

No comments: