Friday, April 2, 2010

Life has been crazy!

Time to update my blog! I was doing so well-what happened? Life happened! I've been crazy busy with kids, colds, fevers, shots, a baby who doesn't like to sleep during the day!

Gracie had her 2 month check-up yesterday. She's doing really well! A big girl 13lbs. 10oz and 24 inches long. She is really strong, and her pediatrician said to watch out-she could roll any time! She is so strong as you will see from the pictures below. She had 3 shots :( She did well though and only cried for a second. She slept hard for the rest of the day and today as well. She is smiling more and more content (she was quite fussy for a few weeks). She still sleeps in her swing and night and for naps. She is a champ when it comes to sleeping at night...once I get her down! It's never before 10 p.m. Once she goes down she sleeps for 10-12 hours usually waking only once. One night she slept 9 hours without waking!

William is doing okay. He has a fever and cold right now. Hopefully nothing more than that! If his fever isn't gone by Monday we go back to the doctor and see what could be wrong. It's been so nice to be home with him too. I love spending time with him.

Speaking of being home...I only have 2 full weeks left :/ It's a bittersweet feeling. I LOVE being home and taking care of my kids. On the other hand, I love my job and miss my students. If only I could bring William and Grace with me-then I could have the best of both worlds!

This is when I'm thankful to be a teacher. I go back for 7 weeks, and then I'm home for the summer. How cool is that?!?!







No comments: