Friday, July 20, 2007

Most Recent Photos of William

Recent Photos of William...








These photos were taken on July 20, 2007~One day before turning 5 months old.
William loves the bathtub. Once in awhile he likes to splash, but for the most part he likes to relax, suck on his hands, and occasionally suck on the washcloth!

In the other two pictures, he is sitting on the counter in his Bumbo seat getting ready to eat banana. He loves bananas! I think he's going to be a really good eater. He opens his mouth in anticipation before the spoon is anywhere near his mouth. So far he has had banana and apple. Next he's going to have sweet potato. I'm sure he will like that too.

I can't believe he's going to be 5 months old tomorrow! Where has the last 5 months gone? Sometimes it feels like I gave birth to him yesterday, and sometimes it feels like he's been here forever. I barely remember life before our little guy...oh yeah...We slept in, went out for dinner and/or drinks whenever we wanted, watched movies, read books, took showers that are longer than 5 minutes, and slept through the night!

None of that seems important when we look at William~watch him grow and see his wonderful smile. I mean, just look at that smile. That's what gets me up in the morning!

No comments: