Wednesday, December 30, 2009

36 Weeks!

I had my 36 week OB appointment this week. Baby girl is head down, and I hope she stays that way! Her heartbeat was good, and she's moving enough. Her movements aren't as big or as noticeable (I'm sure she's running out of room).

I'm 1 cm. dilated. This doesn't really mean anything to me, because I was the same with William and he was still 9 days overdue!

She said they wouldn't let me go any more than one week overdue. I'm really hoping to stay under a week overdue, but you never know! We talked about how "letting nature takes its course" is better than inducing if at all possible. I do agree even though I don't want to go overdue by too much!

I've had a cold for almost 2 weeks. I'm so stuffed up and it's preventing me from sleeping well. That could be a good thing or a bad thing. Bad-I need my sleep! Good-It's helping prepare me for being up at night with a newborn!

Next week I go back again for my 37 week appt. I wouldn't mind a little bit of progress between this week and next week!

No comments: