Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Unfortunately...

I'm still sick =( It comes and goes. I don't wish this on my worst enemy. I tried to go back to work today for half day, but I ended up leaving after less than an hour. My head pains came back, I was sweaty and shaking, and I threw up-all before my students even arrived! I think I've decided to stay home for the rest of the week. We have Monday off for MLK, so hopefully the long weekend and rest will have helped.

I know this isn't the worst thing that could ever happen to a person. I think about a woman who works at my school. She is out this year battling cancer for the second time (unrelated to her first cancer). Meningitis pales in comparison to her battle with cancer.

Well, the head pains are back along with the nausea, which tells me I've been out of bed too long, so it's time to go lay back down.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

It could always be worse! That doesn't make your current situation any better. Hope you are back to 100% soon!