Thursday, December 25, 2008

We are in England!

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you are enjoying your day with your families!

We made it safely to England last Saturday morning. William was an angel on the airplanes! He was such a little trooper! I was so nervous, because we woke him up early on Friday morning, he took a 30 minute nap on the plane much later in the day (evening time), and he slept for about 3 hours on the overnight flight to England. I still can't believe how well he did! He also slept a little in the car coming to Olly's parents' house. Once we got to their house he did get really crabby, but I gave him a bath, something to eat, and then he slept for a few hours.

The first night he was really off with times, but he has been great since then. Olly and I spent a few days in London visiting his brother and sightseeing, and we left William with Olly's parents. He did really well, but he sure was a stinker when we came back! I was about ready to hop on the train and go back to London again! London is amazing, and I will post pictures when we get home.

We spent Christmas with Olly's parents, his brother-Giles, Olly, William, and me. It was a nice day of relaxing and eating (too much!).

Hope everyone had a wonderful day! I will post lots of pictures in a couple weeks!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Hope you had a great trip. Can't wait to see pictures!