Sunday, September 28, 2008

Apple Orchard September 28, 2008

It's a miracle! These pictures were actually taken today...and I'm posting them today! We went to the Apply Orchard today. William enjoyed the tractor ride! He quickly got hungry and tired, so our adventure was short and sweet.

He is growing so much! He is starting to talk a little. His favorite word is "grandpa"! It sounds like "papa". He carries around a picture of grandpa Steve and says "papa...papa...papa". He also looks out the window, points, and whines to visit grandma and grandpa. He loves it at their house. He also says car, bear, buddy, duck, and dog.

He is up to about 20 signs as well! Today he learned "yes" and yesterday he learned "thank you". He has also recently learned-please, rain (it was a really rainy day), and cat.

Today he was carrying an empty package of crackers. He left the room and then I heard a door open. He was going to throw the package into the garbage! I better be careful otherwise who knows what I'll find in the garbage now that he's figured that out!

William likes to help with laundry too (I'm teaching him young!) which consists of opening his drawer and putting his nicely folded clean clothes into the dirty clothes hamper!!! I let him help with about 2 items, and then I say, "all done-thank you!" Then when he's not looking I take the clean clothes out and put them back into his drawer.

He is so funny! This is a great age. I'm loving one and a half! We'll see what I'm saying in a few more months!




1 comment:

Kristi said...

Great pictures! I'm impressed at the posting the same day they were taken! That's my goal and it's never happened!