If I could've I would've put them in my suitcase and brought them home with me when we visited over last Christmas!
Here's a little story to tell you how wonderful they are...when we were in England last Christmas William was 10 months old. He was a little apprehensive around new people, because we had traveled 4,000 miles and went 6 hours ahead (that's a lot for a baby). The day that William met Nana and Grandpa was at Olly's mum (the English spelling for mom) and dad's house for a family get together. I set William on Nana's lap, and he just sat there with her and looked at her like he was studying her. He didn't move a bit and didn't cry. This also happened when we saw them a few days later. He was perfectly content on her lap. It was the same way with Grandpa. He went right to Grandpa and was perfectly content with him. Grandpa brought him over to the Christmas tree and they looked at the lights. I think William already knew just how wonderful they truly are.
William and Great Grandpa
No comments:
Post a Comment