Friday, April 4, 2008

Our House is Done!

I don't have any pictures to post, because we didn't have the camera with, but our townhome is complete! It looks so nice inside! I love the colors they chose (we didn't get to pick the colors). I love the wall color (it's not white!), the carpet, the woodwork and cabinets, flooring, and the light fixtures are perfect. If we had been able to choose, we probably would've picked what they picked.

Everything is so clean and new! In the pictures from a previous post it was pretty messy, but now it's clean and sparkling!

I am so excited to decorate William's room. I bought him a bookshelf which matches his dresser. My mom bought his dresser as a gift before he was born. We bought an unfinished dresser at a wood furniture store and picked the finish for it. I ordered a bookshelf in the same wood, and it will match the dresser. I splurged and order a kid's table and chairs. It will be in a darker wood and most likely be in the loft (which may be like a play room).

We also bought living room furniture-a couch, chair, ottoman, and two end tables. I swore that my old couches were NOT going into the new townhome, so the new furniture is being delivered the day after we close!

Here are some pictures of the couch and chair...



I'm not crazy about the pillows on the couch and will probably buy other ones. We bought the furniture at Ashley Furniture. I highly recommend Ashley, because the service and prices were great!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

How exciting that your house is done!!! We have that exact same couch and chair (and ottoman) and LOVE it!