I was excited to find a children's clothing store called Janie and Jack while we were in Florida. I had heard of it before, but we don't have one in Minnesota. It's quite pricey but I managed to find an adorable outfit for William on the sale rack. When I came home, I checked their website and found that one just opened here at the Mall of America! Yah! I'm so excited and can't wait to go there. I will need to take someone with me to drag me out of there. I was seriously drooling over their adorable clothes. I will definitely buy William's special occasion outfits at Janie and Jack.
Here he is modeling his Janie and Jack whale outfit. I LOVE the pants! I think he liked the pants too, because he kept looking at them and pointing to the whales. His snazzy white shoes are from Nana and Grumps in England. The perfect pair of shoes for the outfit!
Excuse his shiny face! He has had a cold and really bad runny nose for over a week, so his skin is dry from constantly wiping his nose. I had just loaded him up with Aquaphor!






I love this picture of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment