Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Grandma

My grandma, Donna Ward, passed away this morning around 3:00 a.m. Her four children (one being my mom) were there with her. I was lucky enough to have spent the last two days at her apartment.

She was very quiet and slept all day yesterday. Last night aroung 10 p.m. we got some response from her. She was still trying to communicate. My mom told me that around 11 p.m. (I left just before that) my mom and her sister both told my grandma that they love her, and my grandma clearly said, "I love you too" to each of them.

She is in Heaven now with my grandpa. I am so happy for that. She is also pain free.

1 comment:

SpunkyToes said...

I am so sorry to hear that, and my thoughts and prayers are with your entire family at this time. Hugs, cindy