Wednesday, January 16, 2008

We meet for the first time!

I have belonged to a mommy message board since around the time William was born. We are all first time moms who have gotten to know each other online. They have been such a wonderful support since I gave birth to William.

Beth is a fellow mommy on the message board, and her husband is from England. We were both planning to be in England over Christmas, so we decided to meet each other (we live far away from each other in the states as she's on the east coast). We picked a day and met up in Oxford. It was great to meet her, her husband, Lawrence, and their daughter, Alex. I felt like I already knew Beth from all our time spent sending messages on the board. It was great to meet her in real life (Alex and her husband too!).





1 comment:

SpunkyToes said...

I'm so glad you guys got to meet!