He has started crawling forwards. He still really enjoys to just sit and "hang out", but when he sees something he wants, he will crawl to it. I am so thankful to have such a content baby. It's time to start babyproofing!
He is doing really well with eating solids. He is primarily feeding himself now and loving it. If I try to put something in his mouth he refuses to open, and he then takes the food from my fingers and feeds himself.
He still really enjoys going to daycare. He loves all the toys and the other kids. He is so happy when I drop him off in the morning, but he is happier when I pick him up. With him being so happy in the morning when I drop him off, it makes going to work so much easier. I really like that he is home two days a week with my mom ony day and Olly the other day.
We are spending the holidays in England this year with Olly's family. We are leaving on December 21st and returning January 4th-2 weeks! I'm looking forward to it, and it's approaching quickly. I think William will do really well on the flight. Thank goodness it's an overnight flight going over, so hopefully he will sleep. My biggest worry is the time change! At least we will be there for two weeks though. Just long enough for him to get used to it, and then we'll hop on that plane and come back home.
I am really looking forward to seeing Olly's family again. 1 1/2 years is too long! I'm sure they are equally as excited (if not more so)-especially to meet William. It will be a really nice time for all.

No comments:
Post a Comment